Monday, December 13, 2010

The Essence Of Christmas

What Does Christmas Mean To Me?

Christmas,Christmas,Christmas...What does Christmas means to me? What is the reason why we celebrate Christmas? Thus Christmas give joy to us? And why we celebrating it Occasionally?
Obviously, we are celebrating Christmas because it is the birth of Jesus Christ. For me,Christmas was memorable. We celebrate it, we enjoy and we are busy to prepare foods for His coming to our own house.Christmas light,Christmas tree and lantern are common decoration in different houses that symbolizes the essence of Christmas.Christmas Song in like Jingle Bells, one of the famous Christmas Song in the world. Children are excited to prepare their instrument in caroling. HOOO.HOO..HOOO..-I'am excited about my gift coming from Santa Claus which is my Parents, we exchange gift at exactly 12 o'clock, greeting each other and saying I LOVE YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.!
Ah--Christmas is the time for showing love,sharing gifts and forgiving those who commit mistake.And now, finally Christmas is very remarkable for me.MERRY CHRISTMAS.!and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! :]] <3

3 comments: