Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me

Change: It Starts With Me


According to Anthony Robbins,"Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming." Yes! I really believed what he said.


Change:It Starts With Me, Yes! It starts with us! Not with our parents, relatives or our friends but we are the one's who will do the changes in our own life.All of us want to be more better and be a stronger person.There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.And growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.So don't afraid if we have a problems.We must do is to face all the challenges that may come. I want to improve myself that I'm not a loser. I will do my best!Promise :]]


Yeah right! If we want a change, It starts only with us! So, Go!Achieve and make your Life be meaningful. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment