Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Dream, My Future

My Dream, My Future


All of us have a Dream! And sometimes if we are dreaming it is too much that becomes impossible.But big thinking precedes great achievement right? So it's normal to daydream! It's free to think a dream! :]]

This past day, I'am confused because I don't know what I really want to become in the future.I'am now going in the next chapter, the world of College life.I don't know what course I want to take.NURSING? ACCOUNTANCY? PHYSICAL THERAPY? DENTISTRY? I don't know yet! But I assure to myself that if what course I choose, I will do my best to pursue it. I will do my very best to obtain my grades higher. I want to achieve my dreams because I want to be successful in life and be proud of. I really want to help my parents because they are the reason why I'm doing this.They are my inspirations and Strength.So, My dream? My future?---Ah, to help my parents and be proud of.:]]

As Bob Smith says,Aim for your star, no matter how far, you must reach high above and touch your life with love, you must never look back, but charge on! Attack! See your goal your star of desire, see it red hot, feel it burning, you must be obsessed with it to make it your true yearning, be ready my friends for when you truly believe it, you will certainly achieve it and by all of God's universal laws you will always receive it!

:]] Go! Achieved Your Goals in life :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment